Do you have a dog with behavior issues, or work with client dogs who do? If so, join me for a fun and informative discussion! You may already know how to address issues like anxiety, reactivity, or aggression from a training standpoint, but many dog owners and trainers are unsure about how medication might fit into the picture.
This webinar will provide an overview of the most common medications used to treat behavior problems in dogs. Our focus will be on practical, “real-world” information including:
- How to know if your dog might benefit from medication
- Goals of using meds in behavior cases – specific effects we want to see, and how they can complement a behavior modification plan
- Different classes of drugs and how they work
- Deciding how long to use meds and if/when to wean off
- Natural supplements and calming aids