Reducing Reinforcement for Dog Sports
6:00 am PT
Kamal Fernandez, Internationally renowned dog trainer, top level dog sports competitor, author, World Championship Level Sports dog coach. With over 30yrs experience in the world of dogs and dog training, Kamal has pioneered the use of reinforcement based methodology for dog sports, and turned dogs from unruly pets to Crufts winners.
He has competed at the highest level in dog sports, and speaks at conferences and delivers seminars all over the world, including the Victoria Stillwell Bite Conference, IMPACT conference for service and military personnel, as well as Television appearances on Sky Televisions ‘Dogs Might Fly’, where 12 rescue dogs were followed on their journey to ‘flying a plane’.
Career Highlights so far:
- Crufts competitor
- World championship level dog sports coach
- Crufts judge/steward/team manager
- Keynote speak: IMPACT conference
- Victoria Stillwell Bite Prevention conference
- International Seminar presenter
- Author of: Pathway to Positivity