The use of toys as reinforcement is common practice in dog sports, but the use of play itself is often not fully harnessed.
Join world renowned seminar presenter Kamal Fernandez, as he discusses the many ways in which play can be used to teach, create confidence, overcome anxiety, build resilience, and much more.
This webinar will cover:
- The 5 keys skills for play.
- How to create resilience via play.
- Overcoming challenges in play.
- Building play with food-motivated dogs.
- Overcoming arousal issues with play.
Kamal will discuss the key skills to create play and the points of pressure that can affect play.
Learn how to incorporate play as a medium to teach and build a stronger relationship.